Sunday 18 August 2013

The Weekend Round-up!

This is a new post for me, I'm usually quite quiet over the weekend but I want this blog to be a bit more about my life outside of knitting, so I'm going to do this post every Sunday and let you know what I've been up to. Feel free to share what you've been up to as well, I'd love to know!


 

 Weather - Sunny and warm
Writing - Invitations for Angus's birthday
Reading - The Broons (image)
Watching - Coming to America (image)
Listening - To lovely Laura Marling
Making - Yummy french toast for breakfast
Eating - Toast and Marmite (love it or hate it?)
Drinking - Lots and lots of coffee
Enjoying - I've beein enjoying some family time this weekend

2 comments:

  1. You have been very busy, I had a very quiet lazy weekend so not many photos to show off he he!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lazy weekends are great, feels like a long time since I had a lazy weekend!

      Delete