Friday 16 March 2012

Knitting Accessories

I don't have anything finished to show you this week (fingers crossed for next week) but I don't like to be left out of FO Friday so I thought I would do a list of my top 5 knitting accessories! I don't know about you but when I start a new hobby like knitting I get completely obsessed with doing it and everything related to it. So this list may look more like my 5 favourite (but rather tenuous) things to do with knitting, we'll see how it goes!

So here's my first one:

A good knitting bag!

I love this one by Cath Kidston

                    Image

But really there are so many designs and shapes the possibilities are endless! And hey you need more than one anyway!

Next up on my list is:

Point protectors!

How cool are these?!


                   image

I really like these ones, I have pink sheep that I use which are pretty cool too!

Next up is of course:

Sheep!

Not exactly an accessory but we wouldn't get too far without them (aside from acrylic yarn and cotton, linen etc, you get the idea though!)


                                  image

I love this time of year when you see all the little lambs leaping around, makes me so happy!

Next is:

A cute measuring tape!

This is so cute



                     image

I have a little collection of measuring tapes now, I have a bird, a panda and an apple, I love them all! Who can resist when they are this cute?!

Last but not least is:

A lovely Notebook!

Everyone needs one of these


                   Image

Notebooks always come in handy, I always write down notes for patterns, I'd be lost without mine!

So that's my list, I'm sure yours is different, I'd love to know what your favourite knitting things are!

Well I'm off to check out Tami's blog and see other Fo's!
I will also be linking this post with the following parties:
Friday - Creative Friday
             Fiber Arts Friday
Saturday - Weekend Wrapup
                Weekend Blog Hop
                Show and Tell Saturday
                Lovely Crafty Weekend
                Link Your Stuff
                Strut Your Stuff
Sunday - Strut Your Stuff
               Sunday Showcase Party
               Think Pink
               Homemaker on a dime
               Linky Party Sunday
               Say Hi Sunday
               The Sundae Hop
Monday - Motivate Me
                Craft
                Inspire Me
                I made it
                Handmade Monday
Tuesday - Tuesday Timeout
                Topsy Turvy Tuesday
                One Project at a Time
                Handmade Tuesday
                Too Cute Tuesday

4 comments:

  1. I love knitting accessories. I may actually have more of those than stash ;-) Those needle protectors are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been eyeing up those notebooks for a while but so far am managing to resist. Lots of lovely accessory ideas here.
    Thank you for your kind comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE knitting accessories! The owl measuring tape is so cute. Awwwe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This might be silly but what are point protectors? Are they similar to timbles?

    ReplyDelete