Sunday 8 January 2012

Not another blog?!

Yes that's right, I have started another blog! Don't worry I am not abandoning Knitting Adventures, my new blog is going to be for the rest of my life. I am going to write about all the other stuff that I get up to; sewing, card making, books, cooking, music, films, clothes, everything really. I have been thinking about starting another blog for a while now but finally took the plunge yesterday! I'd forgotten how long it takes to set up a blog and get it how you want it and I expect there will be more changes to come...

My new blog is called Beautiful Things and I would love it if you popped over and checked it out!


What have you been doing this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Not a bad idea to have another blog, I have a blog for general things...although I never seem to use it :) I love crochet too much!! I shall pop over and say hi :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two blogs too, one for knitting (that is sadly neglected at the moment) and one for everything else. I'm going to go and say hello!

    ReplyDelete