Monday 10 October 2011

Pinterest!

Do you pin?!

I discovered Pinterest a few months ago but never really got it. I had seen it on lots of blogs and heard people rave about it but i didn't see the attraction and I tried , I really did, I even got the app for my phone but I just couldn't see the point! However, this all changed last week! I have been off work ill again, this time with a chest infection, so I have had some time on my hands and thought I would give it another go! Well am I glad I did. I can't stop pinning, I go on for a quick look and half an hour later I'm still on! I think I am now somewhat obsessed and that this now applies to me


I have found some amazing ideas and there are now so many projects I want to do, recipes I want to try, places I want to go, outfits I want to wear and honestly so many funny images and sayings, its already enough to last me a lifetime, but am I going to stop? No way! not now I've finally go it! I am going to try and get a button for my blog too but at the moment I'm not sure how to do that (if you could help I would be very grateful!) but if you would like to follow me you can here. I would be happy to follow anyone as well just let me know and if anyone would like an invite I can do that too!

Now I would like to share my top 5 pin finds:

image
image
image
image
image

This is just a taste, see how good it is?! So, I think it is safe to say
What do you think?

Linking up with Anna for Much love Monday

11 comments:

  1. Ohh this seems fun, I would love an invite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shay, if you give me your email address I will send you an invite!
    My email is sam_mcconachie@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pinterest :D i also discovered that web months a go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well thanks for that Sam! I am now on the slippery road to addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also addicted! Love finding new things to try, but now I have less time to try them, because I am always pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha ha... I am totally addicted!! I think I may need to go to P.A Pinterest Anonymous!! "Hi my name is Lamina and I haven't pinned in 2 hours" he he he!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't gotten that into it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so addicted to pinterest too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That birthday board is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ive been wanting to get an invite and it doesnt send me one :( can you invite me?
    -barbie
    http://lovinlifebarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I joined Pinterest just about three or four weeks ago but haven't had the time to explore it and fully understand it yet. I'm on as BlueShedCrafts if anyone is interested.

    ReplyDelete