Friday 3 June 2011

Postman Calling

Now this has definitely been said before but I'm saying it again. Getting parcels or handwritten letters or cards in the post is one of the best things ever! And today I was lucky and got something in the post, a little parcel. I recognised the handwriting as my mum's straight away! And look what she sent me


Stitch markers!

As I'm still fairly new to knitting I didn't have any of these and actually I had to ask my mum how they worked. Thankfully she is very informative and never gets tired of my endless knitting questions.

Well thats all for today, just felt like sharing xx

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely mum! Thanks for your comment re: my broken wrist. Glad to be knitting again!!! bee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty little things. I love stitch markers. You have a very sweet mum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments, mums really are great!
    Kathleen, thank you for the info on swap bot, I had never heard of it but I will check it out, it sounds right up my street!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, they are lovely! What a wonderful Mum you have. I love surprises in the mail.

    ReplyDelete